David Chen (陈大伟), aka @mvj3 .
- 2015-09-12, Python Conf China 2015 Shanghai, Use Luiti to build a data warehouse, view, download
- 2015-07-18, Python沙龙深度交流会-第二十期CDA俱乐部活动, Luiti - An Offline Task Management Framework, view, download, video
- 2014-08-24, Internal sharing at 17zuoye, Detdup - Detect duplicated items engine, view, download
- 2013-06-22, Ruby Saturday in Beijing, 15 gems within two years
- 2012-09-01, Ruby Saturday in Beijing, Statistic Analysis and The Dark Knight
See the timesheet and details at projects, related topics are:
- Building the data warehouse in Python
- Text mining in Python
- Offline job in Ruby
- Rails engines and ORM plugins
- Big Data: HDFS, YARN, luigi, luiti, hue
- Experience: modular data warehouse, modular single page application, DSL or framework design and implement, Text Mining, RESTful API, CMS, realtime chat, etc.
- Web Framework: Rails, HAML, jQuery, Backbone, React.js, Bootstrap
- Software: Git, Nginx, Unicorn, Memcached, Sphinx
- Databases: MongoDB, MySQL, Redis
- Editor: MacVim
- Operating Systems: OS X, Linux(CentOS, Ubuntu)
Human Programming Language
A Programming language’s final aim should be to reduce the complexity, and to be understood quickly in people’s minds,
Because of this, it should be a combinenable, well-structured, introspective language.
3.weeks.ago. is a typical statement in Human programming language, and
it’s equal to
((3 weeks) ago) strange format in Lisp.
I wrote lots of Chinese notes (a unified philosophy about the nature of the program and human-mind) at http://human-lang.org , you can see more code examples at https://github.com/human-lang/examples . The language specifications and interpreter are need to be done in future.
Communication Engineering major, Ningbo Institute of Technology, Zhejiang University (2005-2006)
I strongly believe that intuition is more important than logic.